Everyone is in the business of selling! The only question is ... how good are you at it?
You always have a choice ... You can be persuasive and influential, or you can be docile and passive. You can get people to co-operate with you, or you can go along and co-operate with them. The choice is yours!
Theodore Leavitt of the Harvard Business School once said " All selling in the twenty-first century will be relationship selling. The most important word for success in business is 'credibility'. The more that people believe you, the more they are open to being persuaded by you."
- Module 1: Selling personality and types
- Module 2: Buyer types and buying motivation
- Module 3: Keys to selling
- Module 4: ABC of selling
- Module 5: Overcoming objections
- Module 6: Cold calling
- Module 7: Telephone techniques
- Module 8: Selling tools
- Retaining customers
- Define your target market
- Build a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Boost sales quickly
- Perform a dance card
By taking the time to learn how to sell, you're increasing your chances of success because you’re doing your homework BEFORE you go selling .
If you follow the modules sequentially, and you actually do the work, it will make a difference to your performance.
I encourage you to dream about what type of life you’d like to have. Don’t model it after someone else. Decide what YOU want. What would make YOU happy?
Then go through the modules I teach you in this selling skills course so you have the best shot at creating that life (or something even better!)
- Immediate access to the entire course
- 365 days access, 24/7
- Access to practical "how to" resources
- Transcripts of the lessons
- Audio recordings of the lessons
- Access to Fran
- Private Facebook Group membership
Selling personality and types
Buyer types and buyer motivation
Keys to selling
ABC of Selling